Monday, June 26, 2006

Britney-a southern spokeswoman?

Can Britney be speaking for every southern family when she defends sitting her baby on her lap as "Hey we're country, my dad did that to me." Are not southern communities offended by that? Are they above the law that actually protects their children from..oh I don't know..head trama? As a person who lives north of the Mason-Dixon line am I to understand that most or half of southern people think its ok to drive with your baby on your lap?  OK so I come from a family that had a car the size of an ocean liner that was not concerned with tossing 4 kids in the back seat with no working seat belts. This was also 1987. A lot less road rage, a lot less cars and a lot less crazy distracted drivers in general. I can't help but become enraged when I see people putting their children in harms way. This shows me no matter how much money you have, you can't buy common sense.

No comments: