Saturday, September 2, 2006

Neglected, but not forgotten...

No, I'm not referring to my hair style in my title, just my blog.  I appreciate how certain people check it every once in awhile to make sure I'm still alive.  I am alive and running crazy.  I was told I would be "spoon fed"  the information a dental assistant needs to know and I'm already assisting with surgery.  The dentist keeps me on such pins and needles, I don't know which way is up.  It is a lot of fun and very interesting work.  I feared my next job after CSR would be somewhere in corporate America hiding in a cube.  Oh, there's nothing wrong with women in corporate America if you like a nose in the air fashion show everyday.  Interestingly enough, dental assisting is a lot like waitressing.  Who'd-a-thunk it? Perhaps it wouldn't be if the other 2 girls weren't doing 5 jobs at once and me trying to make sense of it all.  And then we have Madeleine.  She's having a good enough time with her grandpa but once I get home it's professional Barbie till bedtime.  She will barely let me answer the phone, let alone look on a computer screen.  And now you know why I haven't had time to post--but keep checking because my brain is overflowing with anecdotes and gripes that I can't keep bottled up.

No comments: