Monday, October 8, 2007

World's worst polluted cities

You may not have known this, but one of my lesser known passions is enviornmentalism...long before it was cool.  In highschool, I researched becoming an enviornmental engineer until I discovered I would need to do math problems.  I thought it in the best interest of that profession to not pursue it any futher.  So, I recycle and turn off the light when I leave the room, etc.  We know global warming is a problem but this MSNBC article just breaks everything down about how people are affected by their enviornment, specifically children.  Please check out the slide show as well. 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20745214

In viewing it, I can't help but look forward to a time when the earth will not be so plagued by these horrible problems caused by greed and ignorance.

No comments: