Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Medical Necessity

I'm not going to complain about my health insurance, because it wasn't that long ago when our family didn't have one at all.  I'm quite grateful to have one, and from what I hear Blue Cross Blue Shield Personal Choice is one of the best.  I guess our prescription plan is a separate entity from our health insurance. I can't help but complain about them.  They have tried to put up a red light at every opportunity to question if what a doctor prescribed is medically necessary.  Oh, okay.  Is the doctor wondering if it's medically necessary?  No, it's the greedy people at the top that we pay every month.  Do you know what I think is a medical necessity?  For those suits to lessen the weight in their pockets and go get their heads checked.  Then, they can be denied a prescription. Oh, but that wouldn't happen would it?

No comments: