Monday, September 8, 2008

Who doesn't love pictures of animals and kids? If you don't, there's something wrong...


I recently took some cute pictures and thought I'd share them with you. This first one is Don's cats lying on his bed. Their names are Corky and Smokey. This pose was too good to pass up.



Our good friends have two chihuahuas that had three puppies. My kids have grown so attached to them as they've taken care of them and watched them grow. Being with them made their summer all the more special. I had to get some pictures of them being together because two of them were being sold, one will stay within the family. The one had already been taken the day before.







These were just too cute to not share with you. You can rest assured you will receive your regular dose of Karen commentary in the next post.



























5 comments:

Count Your Blessings said...

oh my word - how adorable!! I thought you were going to say that you were taking one of the puppies! heehee

Karen said...

Of course we wanted one so bad! I didn't know how Samantha would take it. When we turn our back she may eat it for lunch.

Anonymous said...

Those are some awesome shots, Karen!! I love the two kitties--they have such long fur, not like my short-hairs! :) And Julian and Madeleine look like they were having such fun with the chihuahuas! Please don't hesitate to share more snuggly-soft 'cuteness' shots in the future!! :) *ceido*

Anonymous said...

Karen these pictures are by far one of the best pictures ever taken by you (besides the one of Julian smelling the flower when he was little, I just love them. Thank you for sharing, good job.....Maria Ortiz

Karen said...

I'm so glad everyone enjoyed them! I'm feeling guilty now I didn't put one up of my own dog...perhaps in the future I will.