Thursday, August 3, 2006

What a Difference Three Weeks Make

Madeleine's broken arm a week later:

Madeleine's broken arm, a week later 

 

Madeleine's arm after three weeks:

 Madeleine's new arm

Dr. Flynn, Madeleine's Doctor

Dr. Flynn and Madeleine

Madeleine went to CHOP's King of Prussia office Monday where her cast and pins were removed.  From the last X-ray three weeks ago to Monday's X-ray, we were shown how her arm grew a new bone and everything was just about healed.  Thank goodness Daddy came to hold her down while they split the cast-it would have taken 3 of me. I have to personally thank Dr. Flynn-chief of orthopaedic surgery-at CHOP for taking care of my baby girl.  I can't promise I won't get some gray hairs from the whole experience but we've finally come full circle.  

No comments: