Sunday, March 16, 2008

I guess it's my turn...

I've felt so bad for all my friends and family because this winter has been so hard on most of them.  I've had 24 hour periods that I felt I was getting sick, and the next day I was fine.  So of course the one weekend we had big plans, we can't go.  It started Friday with a slight sore throat and the chills.  Saturday I woke up to a major sore throat and coughing.  Today has been a little better, but now I have more "productive" coughs. 

I haven't followed the advice I've given everyone that has helped me all winter: Take flax seed oil supplements.  Maybe you have something else that works, all I know is that is what has worked for me (in addition to normal vitamins, etc.).  I was so busy this past week, I didn't take them at all.  This is not something I've dreamt up, this is recommended in the book Perscription for Nutritional Healing under preventing sinus infections category.  If I never mentioned it before it's an excellent book to have in your library. 

Well, tomorrow should be better and I'll have more energy to blog.  Look for upcoming articles on the Decemberists, the latest audio drama in the works, and Julian's solo!

No comments: