Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Week of Ickiness

A HUGE thanks to everyone that commented last week. It made my month! It makes me feel less isolated then I am. Why am I so isolated you may ask? Because I felt unfunctionably run down last week. Then Madeleine gets a fever of 103.7 and so the weekend is now caput. I feel better, Madeleine feels a little better, and of course Julio isn't doing good. Maybe by the time school roles around next week, it will all be out of our system.

I should really be writing my paper for my education class. It's due in two hours. All University of Phoenix papers are due Pacific Time so I have until 3:00 a.m. here. I don't know why, I felt compelled to write a little something right now. I suppose it was that Mocha Iced Coffee I had around 7:oo tonight that is supposed to carry me through. I had to take Don to meet his son for dinner tonight, so I got a little work done while waiting for him. I got a lot done when we got back and he dozed off. I just don't have it in me to finish, knowing how early the kids will get me up. I'll get 10% docked off per day of being late. Right now, that doesn't sound so bad...

1 comment:

Count Your Blessings said...

It is always so nice to read an update from you even if it's short and spontaneous! Hey, we all need to take a break from 'work' for awhile, right?! Cant wait till Thursday! :)