Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Does my blog have the plague?

There has been close to zero activity here since I came on to blogger. Julio did a test comment and you can actually post a comment with no problem. I would hope that if there was a problem those few that do leave their words would let me know. I am seriously considering livejournal now where people leave a little thought after they read you pouring your heart out. I know things are crazy for everyone, but if you have the time to read, you have the additional 30 seconds it takes to say "hey I was here," or even leave the word "oh..." Even a little Happy Anniversary would've been nice besides the two people that I heard that from. C'mon guys, where's the love?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Job had the plague............ Happy Anniversary!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just haven't been around, Karen. But I will admit that I think both livejournal and blogger have very confusing and irritating setups for feedback and et cetera. But you know I'll always come visit you wherever you are!! :) *ceido*

Count Your Blessings said...

Aw my finest Korn, reading that made me sad. But I know how you feel. No one ever leaves me comments on my blog :( Sometimes it makes you feel that you are writing to no one. I have come to terms that I am writing for myself and if anyone remotely enjoys it *hopefully* they'll show me some love. But they rarely do... But I definitely wish you a very Happy Anniversary and hopefully we can catch up one of these days soon!!!
All my love, your Bean

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I do read your blog, Julio's, and many others. I try to leave a comment, but sometimes I feel like I may write the wrong thing, or spell words wrong. Anyway, I am glad you are doing good.

Karen said...

Hi "Anonymous"! Don't ever feel like you'll say the wrong thing. People put their thoughts out for everyone to read hoping for any kind of feedback. No one is a perfect speller as well--I look forward to you sharing your thoughts in the future!

Karen Holliday

Anonymous said...

You know that I forgot to sign my name? So sorry about that.
Maria ortiz (the one afraid to write the wrong things just did).LOL