Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Our Little Flower Girl

Madeleine as the flower girl

(Click for a larger image)

Besides entering the Little Mermaid contest, Saturday was spent at an upscale bridal shop shopping for my sister's wedding dress.  Where did my fourteen year old sister go?  I can't believe this time has come.  It was a very cozy time with my mom, her mother-in-law to be, and as featured, Madeleine.  Of course, Madeleine had the most fun trying on flower girl dresses.  She wanted the dress with the "diamonds" on it, naturally.  It would make no sense to buy one now since the wedding is a year and a half away.  She is already tall for her age, I can't imagine how tall she'll be then. 

The most important thing about the time shopping was the support my sister received.  I always wanted her to have the best life could offer her.  Saturday can be a warm memory she can tuck away and remember the love that her family showed her that day.

No comments: